Sunday, January 27, 2013

Blogasize!

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
-Simply Tiffany 
2. Post these rules on your blog.

3. Tell about your six quirks.

4. Tag three bloggers to do the same.

Slice of Life Flavored Cheesecake
Every Problem Has A Solution
Equine Lover


5. Leave them a comment to know you've tagged them.


My six quirks.

1. I have really bad road rage. Seriously bad road rage. The kind of road rage where I almost followed a guy one day because he turned right in front of me and caused me to skid on the ice. It's pretty bad. 



2. I love bellydancing! I dance at 12 Houses belly dancing studio in Grand Forks. I've been dancing on and off since last September. I think that it's a beautiful art form that helps me to relieve stress and free my mind after bad days. I love the costumes, and the people that I have class with are really nice. 

3. I have two pet rats; Fiona and Marcie, both girls. I got Fiona when she was only six weeks old last October, and I got Marcie last week. Fiona is now and fully grown albino adult rat and Marcie and a baby hairless. Most people think that rats are gross because of the bad reputation that rats have. In reality, pet rats are probably one of the cleanest pets to have. So far, I haven't had any problems with my rats besides the occasional scratch or nip (if I  scare them on accident.) 

What a cutie!
5. My biggest pet peeve is when people take my awesome parking spot at the apartment building. I hate nothing more than coming home after a long night at Walmart and having to park far away because some jerk can't read. I vow that, next time this happens, I'm gonna park right behind them, public parking laws be damned. 


6. I totally still play mandolin......kind of. I've only been able to pick it up two of three times a week, which makes me sad. I love playing when I can. I've been playing for two years now. It started with an old mandolin I found in my mother's closet, and grew until I was playing "I'm Yours" at my senior prom. As a graduation gift, my parents gave me a blue mandolin and encouraged me to keep playing after high school. It proved much harder than I thought. With the night job and the day school, there's hardly time to rest anymore. But, with Tuesday, Thursday, and weekends free, I should be able to find time. Hopefully I can get back into it soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment