Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Top 5 Places I Want to Visit.

1.) Scotland:
Scotland is the land of bagpipes, kilts, and this disgusting thing they call "Haggis". Being that my family's roots go back to "the old country", (Scotland, if you didn't catch on), I want to visit the castles that my family owned.
 Back in the good old days where laws weren't laws and a man could trade his wife for a decent pig, my ancestors ruled.  My great great great great great aunty was Mary Stuart, otherwise known as Mary, Queen of Scots. She was beheaded in 1857 by her cousin, Queen Elizabeth the First of England for some reason, probably treason. I've seen pictures of aunty Mary in stiff, uncomfortable dresses and wondered what it would be like if I lived back in that time period. If Mary wasn't by 5x great aunt, but just my aunt? I would be in line for the throne, just very far back in line.
I think Scotland would be  beautiful place to visit. My dad says that, from what he can remember, it's countryside is really pretty. 

2.) India
I'm a belly dancer, so I would love to visit India and see the dancers there. I would also love the see Dubai and take pictures. I would also love to get henna tattoos from a professional artist. I currently have henna of my rats from world belly dance day and I love it!

3.) Japan
Japan is where some of the weirdest things of the world originate. I like K-Pop and it would be so much fun to visit Tokyo. I would love the walk around the busy city at night and let the lights of advertising radiate all around me, just like in Times Square.

4.) Brazil
I only know about Brazil from what my friend, Matheus, told me and from watching the movie "Rio". I've heard many stories about how beautiful it is from Mat, so I want to visit it someday. It would be fun to visit a country where I actually know someone who can be kind of a tour guide.

5.) New Zealand
Why? I have family there! I've never met them, but I really want to. It's my dad's side of the family that's way over there. It'd be fun to visit them as well as bungee jump and skydive just like my parents did. I would also love to go scuba-diving.


No comments:

Post a Comment